Sunday 7 March 2021

Project Backlog, Part 6

Silver Tower: the Familiars

These diminutive, capricious beings are physical manifestations of the raw magical energies that permeate the Mortal Realms. Their behaviour is strange, and their presence can prove to be a boon to warriors and mages as often as it is a curse.


Are they cute, aren't they? From left to right: Pug, Blot, Slop and Tweak.
I've painted all 8 models, each pair in exactly the same way. After all, they are actually the same entity! For Blot and Tweak I kept the same palette I've used on the Tzaangors, Kairic Acolytes and Ogroid Thaumaturge. For Pug and Slop, while keeping the yellow, I've swapped the blue and purple for shades of green.


They are all so characterful, but I particularly love the fact that Slop is the symbol of Tzeentch! And I dare anyone to claim that Blot is a spineless creature!

No comments:

Post a Comment