Saturday 6 February 2021

Project Backlog, Part 2

Silver Tower: The Purple Coven

Marked by the Changer of Ways for their cunning and devotion, these warrior cultists fight with blade, sorcery and terrifying zeal. They are the chosen mortal warriors of Tzeentch, and with the proper chants and rites they are able to combine their gestalt magical might before unleashing it in crackling bolts of unnatural flame.


The announcement of the new, amazing Warhammer Quest: Cursed City reminded me that I have most of my copy of Silver Tower still on sprues since 2016. What could make for a better endeavour for my Project Backlog than to try and have them all assembled and painted before the release of the new game?


Like the other models from Silver Tower I've done, they were based on Shattered Dominion bases. And finally, I've managed to get the right green and yellow shades so that they are almost indistinguishable from the game tiles. The Adept conversion is not at all original, as many people also gave it the ghostly apparition from the Battlemage kit when the game was out. Still, it looks so good I couldn't pass on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment