Saturday 20 February 2021

Project Backlog, Part 4

Silver Tower: Brimstone Horrors

When a Blue Horror is wounded it vanishes in a cloud of smoke, and is replaced with a pair of Brimstone Horrors. Savage little sprites formed from living fire, these diminutive Daemons leap and crackle as they worry at their enemies' shins and set fire to their battle-garb.


This week I was a little busier with work, so I had to sacrifice some hobby time. The Brimstone Horrors were perfect for that as all it took to paint them were a yellow, an orange, a red and a black drybrush over a white undercoat, followed by a yellow glaze, which I easily squeezed in during my breaks.
Now I don't want to jinkx it, but it seems that tackling my backlog has taken me out of hobby enthropy! In six weeks I've painted 10 models, rebased 50 more and converted and painted a terrain piece! I think I've never been so productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment