Wednesday 4 August 2021

Animosity III, The Prime Dominion - Part 7

The Keeper and the Plunderer

Grallem Vallkern had kept Alti’s secrets ever since the vampire had left the Prime Dominion. Then his master’s voice had rung loud. Not just a Keeper, the Wight was to be Alti’s Hand. To ensure anyone who refused his offer would be cast aside by history.


As any self-respecting grot, Zotbag Longears would steal anything for no particular reason. As a Madcap Shaman, he finds books, scrolls and bottles particularly alluring. And with Iscarion in ruin, the Basileun Library is ripe for plundering.



As we move into week four of the campaign and Alti's machinations come to fruition, it seems fitting that the Wight King I converted at the beginning of the campaign is now finished. Unlike all other models I've done for the campaign, it is not on a grey base as later on I want to use it with Kalyustar's Cursed Company.


Last week, as I searched for the Naggaroth Black Guard, I also dug out a Madcap Shaman and a snotling (I think from the Loonboss with Great Cave Squig) and put them on the painting table with the Wight King.
And as if having read my mind, the Animosity Team just gave me a perfect narrative path to use the thieving grot as an adversary.


Stay tuned to see the Shadowflames square up to Zotbag as they attempt to ‘rescue’ the stolen Basileun Library’s collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment